We look at the residence of the most famous people in the
and around the world. They can afford a house at the prodigious rate of 109 million dollars, and also like to park their plane right at the front door. Their dwellings are besieged by fans, and the newest tech devices in the home will be surprised. You will have an opportunity to go away from such world stars as Bill Gates, Johnny Depp, Nicole Kidman, Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage, Demi Moore and many others. U.S.
01. Julia Roberts as the most beloved American, but her heart belongs to a ranch in Taos, New Mexico, which she shares with her husband Danny Moder and their three children, twins Hanzelom and Fines four years, and 22-month-old Henry. (Jamie McCarthy, WireImage) Julia Roberts married cameraman Danny Modera in 2002. The ceremony took place at midnight on a 40 acre ranch in
. (Mel Bouzad, Getty Images) Taos
02. Nicole Kidman was born in
Australia, she works in Los Angeles, and married to singer Keith Urban, who works in . What did she do? Of course, to buy real estate in all three of these places! (Getty Images) Nicole Urban lived in this house in Nashville , but sold it in 2008, nearly 2.36 million dollars. Immediately after that, they spent 2.45 million for the purchase of 36 acres in nearby Nashville . Franklin, Tennessee
03. Nicolas Cage loves to travel. He has a house in
England, Las Vegas, New York, New Orleans, San Francisco and . While Nicolas Cage is selling his German castle, which he bought in 2006, he still owns the castle in the English style 18 th century in the city of Los Angeles . Here, 60 acres, and property worth about $ 10 million. Bath
04. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have many homes outside the core, located in the Pacific Pelisayds,
California, including those they have a ranch in Colorado, home in Ontario, a penthouse in Manhattan and a house on the beach in . (AP) Hawn and Russell bought the house in Malibu for $ 3 million in 2002 to ensure that their son, a hockey player could live here during the Games. Vancouver
05. Sandra Bullock spends most of her time in
06. Teenagers from the group "Jonas Brothers, brothers Kevin (20), Joe (18) and Nick (15) bought a house in the vicinity of Dallas-Fort, and intend to buy space in the summer of this year worth 2.8 million dollars. The residential complex owned by his brothers, called "Vaquero", and includes 6 bedrooms and a total area of 7360 square feet. The house they shared with the professional athletes of all sports, when they come to the game. Near the complex is what is constantly on duty wrecker.
07. The father of four children, Harrison Ford said: "The house - a place where children return from school" - that explains why he spends more time at his home in Los Angeles than in his new residence in New York or at the ranch in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The photo - Ford ranch in
covering 800 acres. There is always the sea of snow, which should be cleaned with a shovel, and this often involved inexpensive movers and gardeners, but we suspect that the man who played Indiana Jones, is able to do even more. Wyoming
08. Supermodel Niki, Millions of people have had the pleasure contemplate that former supermodel Niki Taylor in the pages of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Now Nicky lives in this ranch in French colonial style in 7 acres and cost $ 2 million in
. She lives here with her husband Bernie Lamareaux and their children - twins, teenagers and a newborn baby, born in early March. Nashville
09. Demi Moore, a longtime resident of
Hailey, Idaho, near the famous resort of Sun Valley. Moore, together with her ex-husband Bruce Willis decided to raise their three daughters out of show business, away from Hollywood in . Idaho
10. Johnny Depp was born in
Owensboro, Kentucky, and is now ruled by Hollywood, but he lives in a house in with his long-standing French passions, singer Vanessa Paradis. Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis live in the upscale suburb of Paris - Meudon. This celebrity couple attracted so much attention that their neighbor had left a note on the house, stating that in fact Johnny Depp does not live here. But no, of course, was not misled. France
11. Bill Gates comes from Seatle, and after the foundation of Microsoft, built his dream house in 1997 in
. House of Gates worth $ 109 million is on Medina, Washington Lake Washington. This residence occupies an area of 11,500 square feet and literally cramped with every foot of the newest tech devices, so it may seem that this house - from the science-fiction books. Absolutely everything here is controlled by remote controls or touch screens - from the floor heating to the setting of light and music throughout the house.
12. John Travolta often speaks of his love for flying on planes, so it is no surprise that his hobby is playing a role in the purchase of real estate. John Travolta and Kelly Preston called their home "The Residence" which is in a modest town of
Ocala, . They bought this house for 8 million in 2003, largely because it has the largest private runway in the Florida . Travolta loves to park his Boeing 707 next to the front door. "If out of the bedroom window, I can see the plane - I'm happy," - said John Travolta. U.S.